Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teutonic Tuesday or Let Me Grab Your Ass

Many salutations to you reader,

Wow, did you feel the nerd scratching at the inside of your computer screen as well? Shivers, shivers.

This be the first blog entry for me on THIS blog, but I have owned several others in the past. So, I am experienced, ifyouknowwhatimean.

This entry is just meant as a minor introduction to myself, my writing style, I gotta issue a few warnings, amber alerts and whatnot, you know the beeswax.

So, let's get a little closer, feel my breath on your neck? Yes? Wonderful. So, my name is Kat ("Hello, Kat"), I am a raging alcoh- No, too far. I'm 20, and currently in uni studying European History and English, in other words, reading-shitloads-of-books-that-in-no-way-will-even-remotely-help-me-in-getting-anywhere-in-life-but-will-accumulate-a-substantial-dept-for-yours-truly. All this confectionery goodness is taking place in Toronto, CANADA. I am of Ukrainian and Russian heritage, but I feel no attachment to my Russian half and am even somewhat repulsed by it, and will on numerous occasions bash the damn mothaeffas, who keep trying to steal Ukrainian land and eliminate its' inhabitants or at least, forcefully assimilate them into their empty, dull, fabricated culture. No hate, no hate, I'm cool. The heritage tidbit was just so in case I go off on a tantrum of hatred, or patriotic rambling, you would know where the hell it's coming from.

Now, onto my writing style. I write informally (no shiiit, whaaaat?), sarcastically, with comments in brackets (once again, you're shiting me? so surprised right now). I swear on many occasions, depending on my fancy, I like to make up new swears to fit my mood. I am for free speech, hence no topic is ever off limits to me, or to you as a reader to discuss with me, write to me about. And I mean no topic is off limits, it will get a bit cruel sometimes. I tend to make mean comments about issues and people who I do not approve of, but I will probably make fun of people who I like as well, so it's all equal. I did study Journalism for a year, so technically, I've been taught how to write properly (also being an English major and whatnot), but I just like to write in a casual, humorous, and highly offensive manner, because it suits me better as a person.

WARNINGS, dun dun dun. Okay, so I curse, I am mean, and for the most part inconsiderate. I do not want some sissies complaining that I am a heartless hunk of steel, who is not loved and is pouring her anger out in blog form... Please, people. No likey? No lookey. Criticism is welcome, OH MY GOD, it is welcome, but make it cohesive and intelligent.

Okay so, this was long enough and boring as all hell, but it needed to be done. This entry was my arc and now we will go on a journey as the world sinks in water. Mwuahaha.

Toodles.


P.S. I found this word and its' definition so amusing, I wonder if there's a phophobophobia...

No comments:

Post a Comment